HGH Before and After
Initially, the Human Growth Hormone was developed to treat children affected by Growth Hormone Deficiency. Over the years, various other benefits of Growth Hormone have been discovered, HGH has mostly shown great promise for fat burning and muscle building. Along with steroids, HGH has totally caused a paradigm shift in the bodybuilding industry.
Probably you are curious, about what to expect from taking HGH and how long it will take. Apart from effectively and dramatically helping to shed extra fat and build muscle, the Human Growth Hormone has a whole bunch of other benefits. On average the course of treatment should take from four to six months. However this depends on what you are using the HGH for, therapeutic treatments usually take longer, a year on average.
What to expect?
1st Month with HGH
It is true that the effects of HGH take longer to kick into action. You might not get visible results within the first month but probably you should start to feel some positive vibes within the body in a couple of weeks. The first thing you will probably notice is a better mood and a general boost in confidence. Within the first month expect the following:
- Improved concentration and cognition
- Improved short and long-term memory
- Increase in energy
- Endurance and short recovery periods in the gym.
- Improved stamina
- Increased Strength
- Better sleep
2nd Month with HGH:
Within the second month of HGH therapy, you should expect a few visible results. After two months the HGH has had a chance to adapt with your body metabolism and would mostly stimulate tissue regeneration. This will result in several physical improvements like improved vision, hair thickening, and improved metabolic speed. Other benefits to expect are:
- Strengthened hair and nails
- Improved metabolism
- Improved in muscle tone
- Better sight and vision
- Improved erections and sexual libido
- enhanced cellular regeneration
3rd Month with HGH
After three months of HGH use, you should expect to feel and see more visible results. At this point, orthopaedic diseases like osteoporosis should be addressed. Although this is not a visible change, the patient can feel it due to decreased joint pain and improved flexibility. In women, HGH can also alleviate the symptoms of bad PMS. Older women experiencing menopause can also expect to see a reduction in the negative symptoms of menopause. The immune system should also be stronger and improved at this stage. All in all, you can expect the following:
- General psychological wellness, and a boost in confidence.
- Visible muscle mass gains
- Thick and more full hair
- Reduced menopausal symptoms
- Decreased bad PMS symptoms
- Strengthened Bones
- A boost in the immune system
- Improved memory and cognition.
4th Months with HGH
After four months you have completed over 50% of the treatment. By this time your results should be more visible and well pronounced. At this stage, your body metabolism should be significantly boosted which will also result in the loss of fat. Muscle gains also become more noticeable. The cardiac output will also be improved. If you couple HGH therapy with exercise and a healthy diet you can expect to see even more amazing results. At four months you should have achieved the following:
- A significant boost in endurance
- Mild to no joint pains
- Greatly improved psychological function
- Amplification of all the previous benefits.
5th month with HGH
At 5 months you should be able to look at your past pictures and feel proud. By this time all the effects of HGH should be showing. They wouldn`t be perfected yet but they should all be visible and felt. At this point, you are likely to have improved skin elasticity, great hair, and a youthful look. Most symptoms of aging should have been alleviated at this stage. Metabolism should also be restored to normal, you would feel more confident, a better mood energetic. At 5 months, the following are usually noticed.
- Tighter skin
- More firm and tight skin (reduced wrinkles)
- Significantly visible fat loss
- Even and smooth skin with the absence of dark sports usually experienced in old age.
6th month with HGH
By the sixth month, you will look totally different between your before and after photos. All the previously mentioned benefits of HGH should be amplified at this stage. You can also expect a great reduction in the appearance of cellulite. The fat loss accompanied by muscle growth will result in a well ripped and chiselled body. You won`t have to whine about going to the gym because of the increased strength, endurance and short recovery time between workout sessions. HGH also get rid of Bad cholesterol, if you have faced this kind of problem before.
- Full blown effects of the previously mentioned benefits.
- You are most likely to look ten years younger.
- More ease in performing high-intensity exercises.
- A significant decrease in bad cholesterol(LDL)
In a nutshell, you should expect the following after your consistent six month HGH therapy:
- Healthier, thicker, glossier hair and reduced gray hairs. Restored original hair colour.
- Smooth and more elastic skin with improved skin tone.
- A muscular and leaner body; fat loss resulting in high muscle to fat ratio; a well ripped and contoured body.
- Improved endurance during intense exercise; better results in sports and improved vision.
- Deep REM and healthy sleep; improved confidence and vitality along with a better mood (stable and optimistic mood); increased productivity and mental ability.
What else to expect from HGH Therapy?
The Human Growth Hormone is one of the pivotal hormones in the human body, saving a vast majority of functions. When the Human Growth was first discovered in the early 1950s, it only had one known function. It was only prescribed for children with Growth Hormone Deficiency. This was mainly because there was a limited supply of HGH since it was extracted raw from cadavers.
It was only after the discovery of discovery of recombinant DNA technology that HGH became largely available to the majority public. This is when other functions of HGH began to be explored. Today HGH has a vast amount of known and scientifically proven benefits.
Benefits of taking HGH
- Improved sleep and a better mood
- Restores the youthful vibe, quality of life.
- Improved eyesight
- Optimum cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Improved recovery from injuries (bone fractures, burns, and wounds).
- Prevents and helps to reverse organ shrinkage.
- Amplifies the action of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.
- Enhances metabolism to burn extra fat whilst preserving and building lean muscle.
- Hair thickening.
- Reinvigorates and strengthens the immune system. It is often prescribed to HIV patients.
- It is a very effective anti-aging remedy.
- Improves the skin`s natural glow.
Is Human Growth Hormone Treatment safe?
People have been injecting synthetic HGH for decades mostly there are no side effects or harmful contraindications. The reason being, recombinant DNA synthesized Growth Hormone is a bioequivalent to the naturally occurring pituitary produced Growth Hormone. Thus at clinically approved doses, the side effects of HGH are usually very mild.
The Human Growth Hormone has also been tested in terms of long-term effects. This is because some medications have been known to have beneficial short-term effects but reveal harmful side effects in the long run. Fortunately, HGH injections have proved harmless all these 30+ years since its discovery.
Are there any Side Effects?
Although HGH injections are a bio-equivalent of the body natural pituitary gland produced Growth Hormone, they still have a few mild side effects in a few individuals. Fortunately, there are no severe side effects. HGH is usually associated with:
- Nausea and lightheadedness
- Water retention.
- Joint pains
- Swelling in the limbs(feet and hands)
- HGH fever and flu
- Elevated blood pressure
Most people do not experience side effects with HGH injections. This is because although HGH injections are synthetic they are as close as they can be to the natural hormone. Thanks to recombinant DNA technology. Synthetic HGH injections are bio-equivalent to natural Growth Hormone, therefore they contain they have the same mechanism of actions. The two also have the same efficacy and would produce the same expected results.