HGH Before and After
Initially the Human Growth Hormone was developed to treat children affected with Growth hormone Deficiency. Over the years, various other benefits of Growth Hormone have been discovered, HGH has mostly shown great promise for fat burning and muscle building. Along with steroids, HGH has totally caused a paradigm shift in the bodybuilding game
Probably you are curious, about what to expect from taking HGH and how long it will take. Apart from effectively and dramatically helping to shed extra fat and build muscle, the Human Growth Hormone has a whole bunch of other benefits. On average the course of treatment should take from four to six months. However this depends on what you are using the HGH for, therapeutic treatments usually take longer, a year on average.
What to expect?
1st Month with HGH
It is true that effects of HGH take longer to kick into action. You might not get visible results within the first month but probably you should start to feel some positive vibes within the body in a couple of weeks. The first thing you will probably notice is a better mood and a general boost in confidence. Within the first month expect the following:
- Improved concentration and cognition
- Improved short and long term memory
- Increase in energy
- Endurance and short recovery periods in the gym.
- Improved stamina
- Increased Strength
- Better sleep
2nd Month with HGH:
Within the second month of HGH therapy, you should expect a few visible results. After two months the HGH has had a chance to adapt with your body metabolism and would mostly stimulate tissue regeneration. This will result in several physical improvements like improved vision, hair thickening and improved metabolic speed. Other benefits to expect are:
- Strengthened hair and nails
- Improved metabolism
- Improved in muscle tone
- Better sight and vision
- Improved erections and sexual libido
- enhanced cellular regeneration
3rd Month with HGH
After three months of HGH use, you should expect to feel and see more visible results. At this point orthopaedic diseases like osteoporosis should be addressed. Although this is not a visible change, the patient can feel it due to decreased joint pain and improved flexibility. In women HGH can also alleviate the symptoms of bad PMS. Older women experiencing menopause can also expect to see a reduction in the negative symptoms of menopause. The immune system should also be stronger and improved at this stage. All in all you can expect the following:
- General psychological wellness and a boost in confidence.
- Visible muscle mass gains
- Thick and more full hair
- Reduced menopausal symptoms
- Decreased bad PMS symptoms
- Strengthened Bones
- A boost in the immune system
- Improved memory and cognition.
4th Months with HGH
After four months you have completed over 50% of the treatment. By this time your results should be more visible and well pronounced. At this stage your body metabolism should be significantly boosted which will also result in loss of fat. Muscle gains also become more noticeable. The cardiac output will also be improved. If you couple HGH therapy with exercise and a healthy diet you can expect to see even more amazing results. At four months you should have achieved the following:
- A significant boost in endurance
- Mild to no joint pains
- Greatly improved psychological function
- Amplification of all the previous benefits.
5th month with HGH
At 5 months you should be able to look at your past pictures and feel proud. By this time all the effects of HGH should be showing. They wouldn’t be perfected yet but they should all be visible and felt. At this point you are likely to have improved skin elasticity, great hair and a youthful look. Most symptoms of aging should have been alleviated at this stage. Metabolism should also be restore to normal, you would feel more confident, a better mood energetic. At 5 months, the following are usually noticed.
- Tighter skin
- More firm and tight skin (reduced wrinkles)
- Significantly visible fat loss
- Even and smooth skin with absence of dark sports usually experienced in old age.
6th month with HGH
By the sixth month you will look totally different between your before and after photos. All the previously mentioned benefits of HGH should be amplified at this stage. You can also expect a great reduction in the appearance of cellulite. The fat loss accompanied with muscle growth will result in a well ripped and chiselled body. You won’t have to whine about going to the gym because of the increased strength, engurance and short recovery time between workout sessions. HGH also get rid of Bad cholesterol, if you have faced this kind of problem before.
- Full blown effects of the previously mentioned benefits.
- You are most likely to look ten years younger.
- More ease in performing high-intensity exercises.
- A significant decrease in bad cholesterol(LDL)
In a nutshell, you should expect the following after your consistent six month HGH therapy:
- Healthier, thicker, glossier hair and reduced gray hairs. Restored original hair colour.
- Smooth and more elastic skin with improved skin tone.
- A muscular and more lean body; fat loss resulting in high muscle to fat ratio; a well ripped and contoured body.
- Improved endurance during intense exercise; better results in sports and improved vision.
- Deep REM and healthy sleep; improved confidence and vitality along with a better mood (stable and optimistic mood); increased productivity and mental ability.
What else to expect from HGH Therapy?
Back in the 1950s, HGH was not always available as it is today and it only had one function. The Human Growth Hormone was a treatment prescribed only for the treatment of children with Growth Hormone Deficiency. Even though it had only one use, the Human Growth Hormone was still very scarce because there was only one way to acquire HGH. Human cadavers!
For over 30 years before the introduction of synthetic HGH, the Human Growth Hormone was extracted raw from the pituitary gland of Human Cadavers. It was only after 1985 that other benefits of HGH gradually came into the light. The Human Growth Hormone comes with a vast majority of benefits.
- Generally improves one’s quality of life.
- Assists in muscle growth.
- Improves vision,
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Improves digestion
- Reverses major organs shrinkage
- Speeds up wound healing
- Enhances memory and cognition
- In the sports world, men can use HGH hand in hand with other Anabolic Androgenic steroids(AAS) to amplify their effects.
- Speeds up metabolism and thus burns fat faster which can help in losing weight
- It is an effective ant-aging remedy.
- Can be handy if you want quick results as a body builder.
- Improves and amplifies the healing process
- Inhibits destruction of muscles
- Strengthens immunity.
- For treatment of pituitary dwarfism in children and teens.
- To help individuals with HGH deficiency.
- For treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- useful to relieve burn victims and people suffering from Prader-Willi syndrome and quick bowel syndrome.
- Re-colours the gray,
- Thickens hair.
Is Human Growth Hormone Treatment safe?
People have been injecting synthetic HGH for decades mostly there are no side effects or harmful contraindications. The reason being, recombinant DNA synthesized Growth Hormone is a bioequivalent to the naturally occurring pituitary produced Growth Hormone. Thus at clinically approved doses, the side effects of HGH are usually very mild.
To destroy any doubt and worry, Sceptical researchers have even carried out several studies to study the long term effects of Growth Hormone treatments. As we know that some medications might not have short term complication but have long-term complications. Nonetheless the studies proved beyond doubt that Human Growth Hormone is safe both long term and short term.
Are there any long term side effects?
Just like any other medication, HGH Therapy does have its side effects as well. The good news is that they are usually not that serious and only occur in a few individuals. If you are taking HGH injections you are likely to face the following side effects:
- High blood pressure
- HGH flu
- Thyroid deficiency
- Water retention
- Excessive sweating
- Swelling of Hands and feet
- Pain in the joints
The reason why HGH Therapy side effects are usually not that severe is because even though the HGH taken as an injection is a synthetic form, it is a bio-equivalent to our naturally pituitary produced HGH. The most important thing is to stick to the recommended dose. What usually causes severe HGH side effects is mostly overdosing or contaminated HGH bought from the black market.
After taking HGH, if you experience a large boost in energy coupled with a jittery uncomfortable feeling and then a big decline in energy, you don’t have to scared. Those effects are felt with 100% HGH.